"Encourage each other daily, while it is still today." -Hebrews 3:13

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

I Am With You

 


 “Lord, do not cast me away from Your presence...Give me again the joy of Your help, and renew within me a steadfast spirit.” --Psalm 51:11, 12


 Picture yourself sitting on a park bench, hunched over with your hands folded. Now imagine Christ sitting down next to you. You hear Him gently ask, “What’s on your mind?” Imagine looking up into His eyes and saying, “Stay here with me, Lord. I can’t do this on my own. Please help me. Let me feel joy again… What should I do?”

Listen to Christ answer your prayer: “Let Me help you. Become like a child in your faith and trust in Me. You don’t have to have all the answers because I have the answers. You don’t have to have it all figured out because I do. I see what you can’t see and I know what you don’t know.

“Every day, spend some time with Me in prayer, and listen. I will guide you. Stay focused on what you sense Me telling you. Take it one small step at a time, and you’ll have peace. You’ll feel joy again because you’re trying to stay close to Me.

“Yes, you have difficulties in this world. This world is only your temporary home. Look beyond your troubles and see what awaits you: heaven. Remember that I have prepared a place for you to be with Me forever in heaven. Until that time, I need you to continue what I started. I need you to bring My love to this fallen world in ways that only you can, and I have given you My Spirit to do it. The desire and power are already inside you.

 "So trust Me, and let yourself be glad. I am always with you. Did you hear Me? I am with you! In your heart is My love; in your mind is My peace; in your soul is My Spirit. Don’t let Satan distract you from these; don’t listen to his lies of gloom and despair. I have carved you in the palm of My hand. Sit with Me a while, and listen to the words of love I whisper in your heart. Let your heart believe what I tell you, and celebrate.

“The Kingdom of God is within you. I love you. I am with you.”

“Thank You, Lord.”

 

Thank you for reading my reflection. Comments are always welcome! Feel free to share it with your friends by clicking on one of the icons below. Thanks!

 p.s.

Please continue to pray for an end to the war. If you’d like to help the people of Ukraine through the Cleveland Maidan Association, you may use either PayPal or a credit/debit card here:

https://www.paypal.com/donate/...

 Or, you may send a check payable to Cleveland Maidan Association to

Pokrova Ukrainian Church

6812 Broadview Rd.

Parma, OH 44134

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember 9/11 and Change

Photo credit:  Free-images.com It’s hard to believe that, before 9/11, there was little security at the airport. Anyone could enter the term...