"Encourage each other daily, while it is still today." -Hebrews 3:13

Thursday, January 4, 2024

THANK YOU!

 ðŸ˜Š

Thanks to those of you who have commented on my reflections!

Please note: If you leave a comment on this blog page, feel free to identify yourself. If you don't, I can read your comment but I have no way of knowing who wrote it.

Also, blogspot does not provide me with a way to answer your comment. So, if you'd like to receive an answer from me, either include your email with your comment or just email me directly at ginabedell1@gmail.com. 

Also, I put every reflection on my FaceBook page, so you may leave a comment there, too.

Thank you, and thanks for your support!

😊

Gina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember 9/11 and Change

Photo credit:  Free-images.com It’s hard to believe that, before 9/11, there was little security at the airport. Anyone could enter the term...